Conquer Back Pain - Restore Function - Move With Confidence - Perform Better
Personal NewBack Program
The Personal NewBack Program is a comprehensive, fully supported
guided movement rehabilitation practice.
The Personal Program provides all the resources need to permanently repair back injury and eliminate pain.
Conducted over an 8 week period under the supervision of a certified, professional Yoga Instructor, The Personal Program includes:
- An initial assessment to review your injury
- A final assessment to review your progress
- Attendance at group NewBack - Recover and Restore classes
- Attendance at NewBack - Active classes
- Guidance through the movements at the classes
- Guidance through the principles of the NewBack practice
- Access to home practices provided online through NewBack Streaming
The Personal NewBack Program is currently conducted at:
Dr Roger Drinkwater, BSc, Hons, PhD, ERYT, HC
For more information on the NewBack Personal Program, connect with Roger using the Contact Us button.
The contents of this website are based upon the opinions of The NewBack Active Therapy team unless otherwise noted. The information provided is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of the NewBack group and others from the rehabilitation community. You are encouraged you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with qualified health care professionals.